Duke Realty

-

Stock Issuer and Owners

Home | Sign Up | Log In
List of Funds
Boston Firms
Boston Hedge Funds
Cornell Alumni Firms
CalPERS Portfolio
NYSCRF Portfolio
Latest Filings
User Guide
Regulatory AUM vs AUM
LP Portfolios
Related Firms
Build a Portfolio
Comprehensive Search
Duke Realty
TickerDRE
CIK #0001003410
CUSIP264411505
SectorReal Estate & Construction
IndustryReal Estate
Phone3178086000
Address600 East 96th Street Suite 100
Indianapolis, IN 46240
Source [EDGAR]
Market Cap, 13F ($BB)
10.08.06.04.02.00.02011201320152018
Business

The General Partner and Partnership collectively specialize in the ownership, management and development of bulk distribution ("industrial") real estate.

The General Partner is a self-administered and self-managed REIT, which began operations upon completion of an initial public offering in February 1986.

The Partnership was formed in October 1993, when the General Partner contributed all of its properties and related assets and liabilities, together with the net proceeds from an offering of additional shares of its common stock, to the Partnership. Simultaneously, the Partnership completed the acquisition of Duke Associates, a full-service commercial real estate firm operating in the Midwest whose operations began in 1972. The General Partner is the sole general partner of the Partnership, owning 99.2% of the Common Units at December 31, 2019. The remaining 0.8% of the Common Units are owned by limited partners. Limited partners have the right to redeem their Limited Partner Units, subject to certain restrictions. Pursuant to the Fifth Amended and Restated Agreement of Limited Partnership, as amended (the "Partnership Agreement"), the General Partner is obligated to redeem the Limited Partner Units in shares of its common stock, unless it determines in its reasonable discretion that the issuance of shares of its common stock could cause it to fail to qualify as a REIT. Each Limited Partner Unit shall be redeemed for one share of the General Partner's common stock, or, in the event that the issuance of shares could cause the General Partner to fail to qualify as a REIT, cash equal to the fair market value of one share of the General Partner's common stock at the time of redemption, in each case, subject to certain adjustments described in the Partnership Agreement. The Limited Partner Units are not required, per the terms of the Partnership Agreement, to be redeemed in registered shares of the General Partner.

CIK Filing 2011 - 2021
[0001003410] 10-K
[0001003410] 10-Q
[0001003410] 8-K
MM Shares Owned of 358.3 MM Total
Firm Period DFND Voting Shares
Vanguard Group Inc [2020-09-30] SOLE 0.0 55.7
Cohen & Steers Inc [2020-09-30] SOLE 24.8 40.6
BlackRock Inc. [2020-09-30] SOLE 33.3 37.2
State Street Corp [2020-09-30] DFND 18.2 21.8
FMR LLC [2020-09-30] DFND 12.0 20.1
Invesco Ltd. [2020-09-30] DFND 0.0 14.5
Daiwa Securities Group Inc. [2020-09-30] OTR 11.9 11.9
Geode Capital Management LLC [2020-09-30] DFND 7.4 7.5
Dimensional Fund Advisors LP [2020-09-30] DFND 6.6 6.6
Northern Trust Corp [2020-09-30] DFND 2.6 5.7
Ameriprise Financial Inc [2020-09-30] DFND 0.0 5.2
Nuveen Asset Management LLC [2020-09-30] DFND 4.8 4.8
Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Holdings, Inc. [2020-09-30] DFND 4.8 4.8
Legal & General Group Plc [2020-09-30] DFND 3.9 4.7
Goldman Sachs Group Inc [2020-09-30] DFND 4.6 4.7
Boston Partners [2020-09-30] DFND 3.9 4.2
CenterSquare Investment Management LLC [2020-09-30] DFND 2.5 3.5
CBRE Clarion Securities LLC [2020-09-30] DFND 2.4 3.2
Bank of New York Mellon Corp [2020-09-30] DFND 2.6 3.2
Schwab Charles Investment Management Inc [2020-09-30] SOLE 3.1 3.1
LaSalle Investment Management Securities LP [2020-09-30] SOLE 0.3 3.1
California Public Employees Retirement System [2020-09-30] SOLE 3.1 3.1
Duff & Phelps Investment Management Co [2020-09-30] OTR 1.1 2.9
Vanguard Group Inc [2020-09-30] DFND 0.0 2.4
Morgan Stanley [2020-09-30] DFND 1.9 2.3
Credit Suisse AG [2020-09-30] DFND 1.8 2.0
PanAgora Asset Management Inc [2020-09-30] SOLE 1.0 1.9
JPMorgan Chase & Co [2020-09-30] DFND 1.7 1.9
Heitman Real Estate Securities LLC [2020-09-30] DFND 1.3 1.9
Resolution Capital Ltd [2020-09-30] SOLE 1.5 1.8
Prev | Page 1 | Next
Terms | Privacy | Guide
tony@aum13f.com